Private Jet: Northern Summer. June 2019.
Come explore the planet's northern reaches on an exceptional and unusual Private Jet Journey. Taking advantage of nearly round-the-clock sunlight in much of the region, we hit the highlights in Japan, Mongolia, Russia, Norway, Iceland, and Greenland. Along the way, visit UNESCO World Heritage sites as well as some of the globe's most dramatic natural scenery. Don't forget to pack your sunscreen...
Iceland, Japan, Mongolia, Norway, Russia, Greenland
Dates:28 June 2019
Type:Private Jet Journeys/Set Departure
On this journey, R. Crusoe partners with TCS World Travel, and Crusoe travelers share the private jet with other, non-Crusoe travelers. This itinerary is subject to change.
Day 1: Seattle, Washington
Friday, 28 June 2019
• Arrive Seattle independently, meet staff and fellow travelers at welcome dinner.
Overnight in Seattle
Day 2: International Date Line
Saturday, 29 June 2019
• Fly across the International Date Line, and lose a day.
Day 3-5: Kyoto, Japan
Sunday-Tuesday, 30 June-2 July 2019
• Fly to Kyoto.
• Fushimi Inari Shrine, Sanjusangendo Temple, cooking class in private home.
Overnights in Kyoto
Day 6-8: Ulaanbaatar, Gobi Desert or Gorkhi-Terelj National Park, Mongolia
Wednesday-Friday, 3-5 July 2019
• Fly to Ulaanbaatar.
• Gobi Desert or Gorkhi-Terelj National Park.
Overnights in Mongolia
Day 9-10: Kazan, Russia
Saturday & Sunday, 6-7 July 2019
• Fly to Kazan.
• Square of Freedom, Millennium Park, Kazan Kremlin.
• Cruise the Volga River to Sviyazhsk, touring.
Overnights in Kazan
Day 11-13: St. Petersburg, Russia
Monday-Wednesday, 8-10 July 2019
• Fly to St. Petersburg, Catherine Palace and its Amber Room, Church of the Spilt Blood, private Fabergé Museum guided tour.
• Cultural performance (ballet or symphony).
• Gala dinner in an historic palace.
Overnights in St. Petersburg
Day 14-17: Svalbard Archipelago, Norway
Thursday-Sunday, 11-14 July 2019
• Fly to Oslo, embark the Ocean Adventurer.
• Cruise through Norway's fjords, entering the Arctic Circle.
Overnights aboard the Ocean Adventurer
Day 18-19: Reykjavik, Iceland
Monday & Tuesday, 15-16 July 2019
• Fly to Reykjavik, city tour, Blue Lagoon, geysers, Gullfoss, hiking in Helmork Nature Reserve.
Overnights in Reykjavik
Day 20-21: Ilulissat, Greenland
Wednesday & Thursday, 17-18 July 2019
• Fly to western Greenland by private jet, charter flight to Ilulissat.
• Flightsee over Ilulissat Icefjord, hike a glacier, cruise past Eqi Glacier, Inuit ruins at Sermermiut.
Overnights in Ilulissat
Day 22: Boston, Massachusetts
Friday, 19 July 2019
• Fly to Boston.
Overnight in Boston
Day 23: Boston, Home City
Saturday, 20 July 2019
• Continue home independently on a commercial flight.
Per person sharing room from $104,950
Single supplement $10,500
For more information, to book, or to speak to an R. Crusoe & Son tour specialist, please call us at 800-585-8555.
About Our Private Jet.
We take to the skies in the grandest style, starting with our own Boeing 757-200ER, a versatile and spacious aircraft that works well for both short- and long-range flights.
And it’s all ours.
The entire plane has been reconfigured with just 52 seats (normally there are 233 seats aboard). These Italian leather seats open to 180-degree flat beds, perfect for longer flights or when you want some shut-eye between extraordinary destinations.
Here are other features of the private jet you should know about:
- 6.5 feet of personal space when the seat is fully reclined
- Global Wi-Fi connectivity, in-seat power outlets, and USB ports
- On-demand in-flight entertainment
- Complimentary iPads and Bose noise-cancelling headsets
- Custom mood lighting, spacious overhead bins, and venetian blinds
- Rear privacy screens and personal ottomans with storage
- An experienced, dedicated English-speaking flight crew at your service throughout the journey
- In-flight menus designed by an executive chef using the freshest ingredients
- VIP luggage service—our staff takes care of your bags throughout the journey
Expedition leaders are on hand for informational presentations, insights, and Q&A. They travel with us throughout the journey. Knowledgeable local guides, town officials, and honored guests pepper the journey with intriguing insights.
Yet another perk you get traveling by private jet: the total absence of hassle. The old rules no longer apply. Borders? What borders? Clear customs (your baggage, too) with the wave of a hand. Airport lines? Boarding passes? Tardy flight crews? Inflexible commercial air routes? Don’t know what you mean. Security, on the other hand, meets the very strictest requirements.
Plane, deplane. So elegantly simple.
Call us to start planning
(M-F 9-5 CST)