Private Jet: Mystic Kingdoms of Asia. 2019.
With Dr. Andrew Weil, renowned pioneer of integrated medicine, as your guide, explore the remote corners and spiritual centers of Asia. This expedition combines access to fascinating sites with a close examination of ancient traditions that nourish body and soul.
The group is limited to just 20 passengers, and the private jet used on this journey is a Bombardier Challenger 850.
Bhutan, India, Japan, Laos, Nepal, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand
Dates:1 February 2019
Type:Private Jet Journeys/Set Departure
On this journey, R. Crusoe partners with TCS World Travel, and Crusoe travelers share the private jet with other, non-Crusoe travelers. This itinerary is subject to change.
Day 1-2: Singapore
Friday & Saturday, 1-2 February 2019
• Arrive Singapore independently.
• City touring including Chinese medicine facility, private visit to the National Gallery, and Chinatown.
Overnights in Singapore
Day 3-5: Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa or Sigiriya, Dambulla, Sri Lanka
Sunday-Tuesday, 3-5 February 2019
• Theravada Buddhism school.
• Polonnaruwa ancient royal capital or Sigiriya fortified palace.
• Dambulla Golden Temple and cave temples.
Overnights in Sri Lanka
Day 6: Khajuraho, Amritsar, India
Wednesday, 6 February 2019
• Khajuraho ancient temples.
• Fly to Amritsar, Golden Temple, sacred evening ritual.
Overnight in India
Day 7-9: Dhulikel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Thursday-Saturday, 7-9 February 2019
• Arrive Kathmandu, medieval Bhaktapur.
• Drive to Dhulikel, holistic Hindu lifestyle retreat, hike in the Himalayan foothills.
• Helicopter flight to Kongde Ri (weather permitting).
• Return to Kathmandu, Boudhanath Stupa.
Overnights in Nepal
Day 10-12: Paro, Bhutan
Sunday-Tuesday, 10-12 February 2019
• Meet with history expert, Paro Valley Buddhist monasteries, meet a farming family at home, hike to Tiger’s Nest Monastery, Rinpung Dzong.
Overnight in Bhutan
Day 13-15: Chiang Mai or Chiang Rai, Thailand
Wednesday-Friday, 13-15 February 2019
• Tuk-tuk tour of Chiang Mai old city walls, Chedi Luang, water-pouring ritual, daily yoga sessions.
• Upgrade alternative: two-night stay in Chiang Rai including elephant experience, traditional long-tail boat on the Mekong River, local markets, day in Chiang Mai.
Overnights in Thailand
Day 16-17: Luang Prabang, Laos
Saturday & Sunday, 16-17 February 2019
• City tour including Buddhist temples, Royal Palace and the Phra Bang Buddha, alms ritual, meditation session with monks, cross Mekong by boat to Pha Tad Ke Botanical Garden.
Overnights in Laos
Day 18-21: Okinawa, Japan
Monday-Thursday, 18-21 February 2019
• “Village of Longevity” Ogimi lunch with elders, meetings with local residents, farewell dinner, fly home independently.
Overnights in Japan
Call us to start planning
(M-F 9-5 CST)