Private Jet: Best of Africa 2019.
Join us for a close look at the intriguing African continent. Explore incredible wildlife. Witness iconic landscapes and natural wonders. Get familiar with the remarkable cultures of eight diverse countries. Welcome to Ethiopia, the Seychelles, Tanzania, South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, and Rwanda.
Botswana, Namibia, Rwanda, South Africa, Switzerland, Tanzania, Zambia, Seychelles
Dates:27 February 2019
Type:Private Jet Journeys/Set Departure
On this journey, R. Crusoe partners with TCS World Travel, and Crusoe travelers share the private jet with other, non-Crusoe travelers. This itinerary is subject to change.
Day 1: Zurich, Switzerland
Wednesday, 27 February 2019
• Meet fellow travelers and expedition leaders in Zurich.
Overnight in Zurich
Day 2-3: Addis Ababa, Lalibela, Ethiopia
Thursday & Friday, 28 February-1 March 2019
• Fly to Addis Ababa, city tour including the Ethnographic Museum.
• Charter flight to Lalibela, rock-hewn churches including the Church of St. George.
Overnights in Addis Ababa
Day 4-6: The Seychelles
Saturday-Monday, 2-4 March 2019
• Fly to the Seychelles, Praslin and Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve, National Botanical Gardens, beach time.
Overnights in the Seychelles
Day 7-8: Serengeti or Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania
Tuesday & Wednesday, 5-6 March 2019
• Fly to Tanzania, Serengeti National Park or Ngorongoro Crater safari game drives.
Overnights in the Serengeti or at Ngorongoro Crater
Day 9-11: Cape Town, Cape of Good Hope, South Africa
Thursday-Saturday, 7-9 March 2019
• Fly to Cape Town, city tour including Table Mountain, helicopter to Cape of Good Hope.
Overnights in Cape Town
Day 12-13: Swakopmund, Walvis Bay, Namib Desert, Namibia
Sunday & Monday, 10-11 March 2019
• Fly to Swakopmund, Namib Desert great dunes flightseeing, lagoon wildlife viewing, Walvis Bay cruise.
Overnights in Swakopmund
Day 14-16: Okavango Delta, Botswana
Tuesday-Thursday, 12-14 March 2019
• Fly to Botswana, game drives and water safaris by boat and mokoro on the delta.
Overnights in Botswana
Day 17: Victoria Falls, Zambia
Friday, 15 March 2019
• Fly to Victoria Falls, tour the falls.
Overnight at Victoria Falls
Day 18-19: Kigali, Rwanda
Saturday & Sunday, 16-17 March 20-19
• Fly to Kigali, drive to Volcanoes National Park.
• Mountain gorilla trek in the park.
• Alternative to gorilla trek: Remain in Kigali, city tour including Kigali Memorial Center, helicopter over Virunga Mountains.
Overnights in or near Volcanoes National Park or in Kigali
Day 20: Zurich
Monday, 18 March 2019
• Fly to Zurich, overnight in the city.
Overnight in Zurich
Day 21: Zurich; United States
Tuesday, 19 March 2019
• Fly home independently by commercial air.
Per person sharing room from $108,950
Single supplement $10,895
For more information, to book, or to speak to an R. Crusoe & Son tour specialist, please call us at 800-585-8555.
About Our Private Jet.
We take to the skies in the grandest style, starting with our own Boeing 757-200ER, a versatile and spacious aircraft that works well for both short- and long-range flights.
And it’s all ours.
The entire plane has been reconfigured with just 52 seats (normally there are 233 seats aboard). These Italian leather seats open to 180-degree flat beds, perfect for longer flights or when you want some shut-eye between extraordinary destinations.
Here are other features of the private jet you should know about:
- 6.5 feet of personal space when the seat is fully reclined
- Global Wi-Fi connectivity, in-seat power outlets, and USB ports
- On-demand in-flight entertainment
- Complimentary iPads and Bose noise-cancelling headsets
- Custom mood lighting, spacious overhead bins, and venetian blinds
- Rear privacy screens and personal ottomans with storage
- An experienced, dedicated English-speaking flight crew at your service throughout the journey
- In-flight menus designed by an executive chef using the freshest ingredients
- VIP luggage service—our staff takes care of your bags throughout the journey
Expedition leaders are on hand for informational presentations, insights, and Q&A. They travel with us throughout the journey. Knowledgeable local guides, town officials, and honored guests pepper the journey with intriguing insights.
Yet another perk you get traveling by private jet: the total absence of hassle. The old rules no longer apply. Borders? What borders? Clear customs (your baggage, too) with the wave of a hand. Airport lines? Boarding passes? Tardy flight crews? Inflexible commercial air routes? Don’t know what you mean. Security, on the other hand, meets the very strictest requirements.
Plane, deplane. So elegantly simple.
Call us to start planning
(M-F 9-5 CST)