Private Jet: Around the World. 2020.
Get to know your planet. Join us in a close look at Peru, Easter Island (Chile), Samoa, Australia's Great Barrier Reef, Cambodia, India, Tanzania's Serengeti Plain, Petra (Jordan), and Marrakech, Morocco.
Across continents and through the ages, explore the rituals and ceremonies that defined some of the world’s most stunning natural scenery some of its most remarkable civilizations. The latter speak to us—if we’re willing to listen—through art and architecture, through song and dance, through ageless traditions.
Dates:21 February 2020 & 24 October 2020
On this journey, R. Crusoe partners with TCS World Travel, and Crusoe travelers share the private jet with other, non-Crusoe travelers. This itinerary is subject to change.
Departs 21 February 2020 & 24 October 2020
Day 1: Orlando or Fort Lauderdale, Florida
• Meet staff, fellow travelers, and experts at reception and dinner. Note: February departure is from Orlando; October departs from Fort Lauderdale.
Overnight in Orlando or Fort Lauderdale
Day 2-4: Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Peru
• Fly to Lima, fly by local aircraft to Cusco, old town tour.
• Meet traditional weaving expert.
• Belmond Hiram Bingham train to Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu, tour ancient site.
[Alternative to Cusco and Machu Picchu: Trujillo and Chan Chan]
Overnights in Cusco
Day 5-6: Easter Island, Chile
• Fly to Easter Island, explore Rapa National Park and Rano Raraku quarry with local archaeologists.
• Rapa Nui cultural performance.
Overnights on Easter Island
Day 7: International Date Line
• Lose a day crossing the International Date Line.
Day 8: Apia, Samoa
• Land on Samoa.
• Day at leisure, option to visit estate of Robert Louis Stevenson.
Overnight on Samoa
Day 9-11: Cairns, Great Barrier Reef, Daintree, Australia
• Fly to Cairns, Great Barrier Reef, water and beach activities.
• Explore the ancient rain forest of Daintree National Park.
Overnights on the Great Barrier Reef
Day 12-13: Siem Reap, Angkor, Cambodia
• Fly to Siem Reap.
• Angkor temple complex, Apsara dance performance, Siem Reap.
Overnights in Siem Reap
Day 14-16: Jaipur, Agra, India
• Fly to Jaipur, Hawa Mahal and Amber fort
• Fly to Agra to see Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Overnights in Jaipur
Day 17-19: Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
• Fly to Kilimanjaro, local aircraft to Serengeti, game drives.
[Alternative: Game drives in Ngorongoro Crater]
Overnights in Serengeti
Day 20-21: Petra, Wadi Rum, Jordan
• Fly to Petra, tour ancient site.
• Option to Wadi Rum.
Overnights in Petra
Day 22-23: Marrakech, Morocco
• Fly to Marrakech.
• Historic sites including souks and Majorelle Gardens.
• Option to visit Atlas Mountains.
Overnights in Marrakech
Day 24: Marrakech; Orlando or Fort Lauderdale
• Fly to Florida (February departure flies into Orlando; October departure flied into Fort Laderdale).
• Festive farewell dinner.
Overnight in Orlando or Fort Lauderdale
Day 25: Orlando or Fort Lauderdale; Home City
• Fly home via commercial airline.
Per person sharing room from $85,950
Single supplement $8,950
Per person sharing room from $94,950
Single supplement $12,350
All prices are subject to change.
For more information, to book, or to speak to an R. Crusoe & Son tour specialist, please call us at 800-585-8555.
About Our Private Jet.
We take to the skies in the grandest style, starting with our own Boeing 757. The entire plane has been reconfigured with 80 comfortable, two-by-two seats (normally there are 233 seats aboard). And it’s all ours.
We take along our very own seasoned chef, a top-flight English-speaking crew, and a physician. Anything that helps us concentrate on the splendid unknowns that lie ahead. Meals elegantly served (fine china, crystal, linen); superior wines, spirits, serious chocolates, gourmet snacks, fresh fruit—all there to satisfy your in-between cravings. Anytime.
To satisfy your hunger for knowledge, two expedition leaders are on hand for informational presentations, insights, and Q&A. They travel with us throughout the journey, sometimes conducting on-board lectures.
Knowledgeable local guides, town officials, and honored guests pepper the journey with intriguing insights.
Yet another perk you get traveling by private jet: the total absence of hassle. The old rules no longer apply.
Borders? What borders? Clear customs (your baggage, too) with the wave of a hand. Airport lines? Boarding passes? Tardy flight crews? Inflexible commercial air routes? Don’t know what you mean.
Security, on the other hand, meets the very strictest requirements.
Plane, deplane. So elegantly simple.
Call us to start planning
(M-F 9-5 CST)