Shoguns & Geishas.
If Japan is on your bucket list—or if you’d like to travel with Crusoe President Brett Cumberland by your side—dust off your passport. With this email, we announce the President’s Trip: Japan Revealed. A Hosted Journey with Brett and his wife, Anna.
This 12-day tour departs March 31, 2020.
Along the way we meet artists and artisans, delve into the colorful history of the empire, take lessons on beloved Japanese traditions, and decipher the moves of an ancient martial art. Highlights include:
- A Japanese culture expert who accompanies the group.
- Learn firsthand about sumo, geishas, and taiko, and meet the artists keeping them alive.
- Meet a celebrated Japanese print artist at her home along with her husband, a well-known Noh mask artist.
- Tour sacred Mount Fuji, and spend two overnights at a wonderful traditional ryokan (inn) nearby.
- Witness the exquisite natural beauty around Lake Ashi, overlooked by many visitors to Japan.
- Ride Japan’s famous bullet trains.
- Have a private Zen meditation lesson at a temple, and enjoy a farewell dinner with geishas—both in beautiful old Kyoto.
We expect this one-time-only journey to fill up quickly. For details or to book, don’t delay. Contact Rachel Dorsey right away at email@example.com or 888-490-8004.
* Get an image next to your comment by visiting Gravatar.com and linking to your email address.