Norway summer special.
If you’ve not yet stretched your travel muscles into Scandinavia, we’ve got a very special offer just for you.
By 15 May 2018, book passage on Silversea’s June 2018 cruise through Norway’s fjords and islands, and enjoy four excellent perks:
1. $1,000 onboard credit per suite.
2. A one-category suite upgrade.
3. Single supplements from 25 percent.
4. Complimentary economy roundtrip air between select U.S. cities and Copenhagen, where you embark and disembark the ship—or $599 per person one-way business-class air for the same route.
This cruise, aboard Silversea’s Silver Spirit, a 608-passenger beauty, offers everything you need to ensure a perfect journey through Europe’s northern reaches. And it all takes place while the midnight sun illuminates the sky nearly around the clock.
Begin and end the cruise in Copenhagen, Denmark. Along the route, take in the sites in Norway: ninth-century Flam, known for its ravishing fjords; Svolvaer and the Lofoten Islands; Harstad’s gorgeous mountains; and the historic North Cape, named by a British explorer in 1533. Then into the Arctic Circle to Hammerfest, entryway to the Barents Sea and the Arctic Ocean. See for yourself why Tromso is called the Paris of the North. Admire Jugendstil architecture along Alesund’s pretty streets. Fish for sea trout in Olden. Then back to Copenhagen to disembark the ship. We suggest a few extra days on terra firma to explore this lovely Danish city.
This cruise has just become available, and we expect it to book up quickly. Don’t miss your chance. For information or to reserve your suite, contact Rachel Dorsey ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-490-8004.
* Get an image next to your comment by visiting Gravatar.com and linking to your email address.