News on the briny.
We’re very excited about a brand-new Ponant expedition cruise that debuts in 2020 and heads to the very best spots around the Indian Ocean: the Seychelles, Madagascar, & Mauritius. Come aboard the elegant small ship Le Lyrial (122 staterooms), and spend 14 days exploring the Seychelles, the island-nation of Madagascar (very challenging to navigate on land, but a breeze by ship), and ravishing Réunion Island, disembarking in beautiful Mauritius. What awaits you?
- Idyllic landscapes, including atolls, coral reefs, lagoons, mangrove, white-sand beaches, granite islands.
- Outings and shore visits by inflatable skiffs, accompanied by excellent naturalist guides.
- A UNESCO site, the Pitons, on Réunion Island. Opt to go flightseeing over them, if you’d like.
- The most famous beach in the Seychelles, surrounded by large blocks of granite and edged with coconut palms.
- The Glorieuses Islands, a geological sanctuary with a vast nature reserve.
- In Madagascar, richly varied native flora and fauna. This is the only place on Earth you’ll find lemurs in the wild.
Snorkel, dive, take nature walks, swim with marine turtles. Get acquainted with Madagascar’s lemurs, a primate few travelers get to see in its natural habitat. Admire outstanding and (very) unusual scenery between visits to pristine sandy beaches.
There are two departures in 2020 (9 and 22 April) and three in 2021 (21 February, 5 March, and 17 March). We expect them all to book up quickly. If you are interested, contact our cruise expert, Rachel Dorsey, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-490-8004.
* Get an image next to your comment by visiting Gravatar.com and linking to your email address.