Private Jet: A President's Journey Around the World. January 2018.
Join TCS World Travel President Shelley Cline on a once-in-a-lifetime journey to some of her favorite destinations and personal bucket-list locales. The itinerary celebrates 25 years of Private Jet travel by TCS.
Visit fascinating cities and experience enduring cultures and threatened natural wonders. Take it all in by Shelley's side on one seamless, all-inclusive—and quite exclusive—journey that circumnavigates the globe.
Hurry—space is quite limited on this exceptional Private Jet Journey.
Brazil, Ecuador, Japan, Maldives, Morocco, Rwanda, United States of America, Vietnam
Dates:19 January-10 February 2018
Type:Private Jet Journeys
On this journey, R. Crusoe partners with TCS World Travel, and Crusoe travelers share the private jet with other, non-Crusoe travelers. This itinerary is subject to change.
Day 1: Seattle, Washington
Friday, 19 January 2018
• Arrive Seattle independently, meet staff, fellow travelers, and experts at welcome dinner.
Overnight in Seattle
Day 2: International Date Line
Saturday, 20 January 2018
• Fly across the International Date Line, and lose a day.
Day 3-5: Osaka, Kyoto, Japan
Sunday-Tuesday, 21-23 January 2018
• Fly to Osaka, transfer to Kyoto.
• Toyokuni Shrine, Kyomizu Temple (UNESCO site).
• Option to Miho Museum designed by I. M. Pei, Nishiki Market, and Arashiyama Bamboo Grove.
Overnights in Kyoto
Day 6-8: Hoi An, My Khe Beach, Vietnam
Wednesday-Friday, 24-26 January 2018
• Fly to Hoi An.
• Old Town touring, bike ride through countrysdide, My Son temple complex.
• Relax at exquisite resort on My Khe Beach.
Overnights at My Khe Beach
Day 9-11: Villingili, the Maldives
Saturday-Monday, 27-29 January 2018
• Fly to Villingili.
• Wide range of activity options from your beachside resort.
Overnights in Villingili
Day 12-14: Kigali, Volcanoes National Park, Rwanda
Tuesday-Thursday, 30 January-1 February 2018
• Fly to Kigali, drive to Volcanoes National Park.
• Mountain gorilla tracking.
• Return to Kigali, Memorial Genocide Center, Akilah Institute for women.
• Alternative: Remain in Kigali for city touring and flightseeing over Virunga Mountains.
Overnights in Kigali & near Volcanoes National Park
Day 15: Casablanca, Morocco
Friday, 2 February 2018
• Fly to Casablanca, Hassan II MOsque, private viewing of the film "Casablanca" and film-themed dinner.
Overnight in Casablanca
Day 16-17: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Saturday & Sunday, 3-4 February 2018
• Fly to Rio de Janeiro, flightseeing over the city, Christ the Redeemer, Corcovado Mountain, colonial Rio, meet Carnival dancers at Samba City.
Overnights in Rio de Janeiro
Day 18-21: Guayaquil, Galápagos Islands, Ecuador
Monday-Thursday, 5-8 February 2018
• Fly to Guayaquil.
• Fly by charter to Baltra Island, begin cruising on the Santa Cruz II.
• Galápagos Islands touring.
• Return to Guayaquil by charter flight.
Overnights in Guayaquil and aboard the Santa Cruz II
Day 22: Orlando, Florida
Saturday, 9 February 2018
• Fly by private jet to Orlando.
• Farewell dinner.
Overnight in Orlando
Day 23: Orlando; Home City
Sunday, 10 February 2018
• Fly home independently via commercial airline.
Per person sharing room from $108,950.
Single supplement from $11,950
For more information, to book, or to speak to an R. Crusoe & Son tour specialist, please call us at 800-585-8555.
About Our Private Jet.
We take to the skies in the grandest style, starting with our own Boeing 757-200ER, a versatile and spacious aircraft that works well for both short- and long-range flights.
And it’s all ours.
The entire plane has been reconfigured with just 52 seats (normally there are 233 seats aboard). These Italian leather seats open to 180-degree flat beds, perfect for longer flights or when you want some shut-eye between extraordinary destinations.
Here are other features of the private jet you should know about:
- 6.5 feet of personal space when the seat is fully reclined
- Global Wi-Fi connectivity, in-seat power outlets, and USB ports
- On-demand in-flight entertainment
- Complimentary iPads and Bose noise-cancelling headsets
- Custom mood lighting, spacious overhead bins, and venetian blinds
- Rear privacy screens and personal ottomans with storage
- An experienced, dedicated English-speaking flight crew at your service throughout the journey
- In-flight menus designed by an executive chef using the freshest ingredients
- VIP luggage service—our staff takes care of your bags throughout the journey
Expedition leaders are on hand for informational presentations, insights, and Q&A. They travel with us throughout the journey. Knowledgeable local guides, town officials, and honored guests pepper the journey with intriguing insights.
Yet another perk you get traveling by private jet: the total absence of hassle. The old rules no longer apply. Borders? What borders? Clear customs (your baggage, too) with the wave of a hand. Airport lines? Boarding passes? Tardy flight crews? Inflexible commercial air routes? Don’t know what you mean. Security, on the other hand, meets the very strictest requirements.
Plane, deplane. So elegantly simple.
Call us to start planning
(M-F 9-5 CST)